We don't accept reservation for one night stay. We keep the single night available to allow our guests to stay longer or come earlier. If you like to stay only one night, you can contact us one or two days before the requested date.
Unfortunately, people cancel their reservation sometimes. If you like to be informed when they cancel, please give us your phone number. Cancellations are announced on our facebook page.
For a stay of 5 nights and longer, we ask an advance payment of 50%. For a booking of two bungalows and more, we ask an advance payment of 50% and minimum 2 nights. The advance payments are not refundable in case of cancellation. The transfer fees are for your side.
In August 2017:
We are full on the 19th and 20th August.
- 22nd July to end of August 2017: LKR 4'500.-
- September and October 2017: LKR 4'000.-
- November 2017: LKR 4'500.-
- 1st to 15th December 2017 (included): LKR 5'000.-
- 16th to 22nd December 2017 (included): LKR 5'500.-
- 23rd December 2017 to 12th January 2018 (included): LKR 6'500.-
- 13th January 2018 to end of March 2018: LKR 5'500.-
- April 2018: LKR 4'500.- (to be confirmed)
- Bungalows C1 has a very little sea view under the palm leaves, hidden by young palm trees and other bungalows. So the basic price is applied to this bungalow.
- Bungalows C2 has a very little sea view under the palm leaves, hidden by young palm trees and other bungalows. So the basic price is applied to this bungalow.
- LKR 500.- extra per night for the bungalow C3 with little sea view partially hidden by young palm trees and bungalow C5.
- LKR 1'000.- extra per night for the bungalow C4 with sea view partially hidden by young palm trees.
- LKR 1'500.- extra per night for the bungalow C5, with sea view partially hidden by young palm trees, this bungalow is the nearest of the beach.
LKR 500.- extra for one night stay in one bungalow (no booking, you can contact us 1-2 days before).
LKR 500.- per night per children with extra mattress (foam mattress on the floor with mosquito net), the third child is free.
Hot water (for shower only) is optional, we can switch it on or off on request for the whole stay. Hot water is not really necessary because the cold water temperature is about 30 degrees. You can try a first shower without hot water. If you need hot water, we can switch it on for LKR 250.- per people and per night.
Three bicycles and one scooter (110 cc) are available to rent:
- LKR 500.- per day per bicycle (or LKR 300.- per half day),
- LKR 1000.- per day (morning to evening) per scooter (or LKR 500.- per half day, morning or afternoon), max 100km/day. if you use it more, we charge 10rs per extra km, you have to give back the scooter with full tank.
- for information, the tuk tuk price to go to town is 150rs one way or 300rs for the return (Patini - town - Patini) and 400rs if the tuk tuk has to wait for you while you are shopping.
We accept payment only in cash. We prefer to be paid in Sri Lankan ruppies (LKR). During the high season (end of December to end of March), you can pay in Swiss francs, Euros, Pounds or US Dollars. We will check the exchange rate at Sampath Bank the day of your payment and cut 1rs from it to cover the variation of the rate.
For a stay of five nights and longer, we ask an advance payment of 50%. For a booking of two bungalows and more, we ask an advance payment of minimum 2 nights. The advance payments are not refundable in case of cancellation. The transfer fees are for your side.